We are opening on Friday 17th July 2020
Welcome Back -Staying Safe together Queens Hotel are delighted to announce our doors are open for business Offering a prestige stay, wonderful service with strict safety procedures in place under government guidelines.
NOW TAKING BOOKINGS
Guest Information & Updates; COVID-19 Our Commitment to Safety and Wellbeing
At Queens Hotel, nothing is more important that the health and safety of our guests and colleagues. We have implemented changes to the running of our business to contain the spread of COVID-19. In line with this we have introduced cleaning and sanitising protocols based on expert advice of governments, public health authorities and medical professionals. We are closely monitoring government policy changes to make changes and adaptations, as necessary.
- Guest temperatures and health screening questions will be carried out; temperatures of 37.8°C and above will be refused entry
- Guests required to wear mask upon arrival (you may be asked to temporarily remove this for identification purposes) Please wear this throughout communal hotel areas
- Guests travelling with children, we remind you to supervise children to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed.
- High touch/used areas throughout the hotel will be sanitised on a regular basis
- Social distancing promoted throughout the hotel by use of signage
- Hand sanitiser dispensers located throughout the hotel
- All non-essential decorative items in the rooms have been removed
- Rooms to be deep cleaned and sanitised after each use
- Tea/Coffee making facilities sanitised daily
- Rooms are freshly painted
- Carpets have been cleaned and sanitised
- Breakfast bag containing sanitised pre-wrapped items left at reception for collection from 7.30 am
- All staff of the hotel to have temperature taken
- All staff to practice COVID-19 cleaning and sanitising protocols and observe social distancing
- PPE will be provided to all staff to ensure personal safety
- Please read cancellation policies according to booking type selected. These can vary depending on the offers selected.
Queens Hotel will continue to closely monitor the rapidly developing events and make changes and adaptations accordingly.
We look forward to welcoming you and hope you to feel safe and at ease whilst staying with us.
Social distancing, hand washing and covering coughs and sneezes, remain the most important measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Queens Hotel Management